Wednesday 13 October 2010

Task 1c: Audio-visual 'Starting out on BAPP'

Finally I ventured into the unknown and successfully set up my YouTube Channel. Task 1c required me to create a 45 second clip describing my thoughts on 'Starting out on BAPP' 
This was to prove more difficult than I had initially imagined. As I started to think about the project, it became apparent that I did not have full understanding of my thoughts and that they were a mixture of many emotions.
How was I to define these conflicting feelings and convey my initial opinions? I had to try and find a simple yet affective method of presenting these varied reflections in such a way that the audience would understand where I had found myself since starting the course and where I aspired to be by the end.
I considered various ways but concluded that in order to get every thought across to the viewer in a direct and clear manner a  'Acrostic Poem" would be perfect. Using the words 'Professional Practice' I could now simply state the many assorted thoughts I had on this subject by using this poetic formation as a creative outlet. Professional would capture my primary thoughts and feelings then moving forward I used Practice to establish how I hope to feel on completion. 
Lastly I wanted to add appropriate music to again reiterate my apprehensive approach to both my thoughts and the course. I hope you will agree that the final piece that I chose is fast paced, a little erratic and unpredictable. I feel this music along with the many adjectives I have used within this piece help to identify my thoughts on 'Starting out on BAPP' Enjoy.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm9BkESiUwg

3 comments:

  1. It says this video is private! I did the same thing as well and had to go back and make it public as no one could view it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I cannot see the video - hope the problem can be sorted ...

    ReplyDelete