Wednesday 20 October 2010

If at 1st you don't succeed try try again!

Many thanks to Mark, Rosemary and Laura Jane who have kindly pointed out that both my Youtube Clip and Flickr Photos were unable to be viewed by the public.
I found the whole experience rather frustrating when trying to become familiar with these new technologies and eventually I thought I had successfully completed the tasks required of me...... NOPE unfortunately I made a few mistakes along the way but I have reviewed the situation and you know what they say 3rd time lucky! Hopefully you can all now view both media files by using the below links.
Fingers crossed I've managed to correct the problem this time round. Please let me know

Starting out on BAPP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm9BkESiUwg Take a look at my Blog post Task 1c to read my thoughts and an explanation to the ideas behind the clip.

Flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicole_louise1 Task 1d

1 comment:

  1. Got through to the You tube clip which was sassy and cool indeed. Well done - your flikr link took me through to my own flickr pics which I was not expecting. Would appreciate that your rectify this. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete